Lunell is a confidential coach who is experienced with complex professional and ethical situations. Lunell provides
- A private, straightforward, time and
role specific relationship to help you
get out of your own way.
- Clear, specific help to improve career
and work effectiveness.
- Focused goals, useful strategies,
accountability and feedback.
- Leadership development – transitioning
from thinking and working on behalf of a
department to working on behalf of the
- Thinking strategies so clients add value
to their organizations.
- Activities to focus organizational
- Exploration of different leadership
styles and the different types of
individuals and situations they work
- Decision making to identify what to do
yourself and what to outsource.
- Guidance in determining when to postpone
For me this was tremendous!
Thanks for many good weeks of your time
and yourself - you create a learning
environment by staying very personal.
Very enlightening - I have learned a lot
and have been able to apply everything
I've learned. Thank you.
Keep on doing this entire program - it
was a wonderful experience for me.
Thanks again for talking with me last
week. Things always seem better
afterward. I've always thought managers
could use a "Sidney." In the TV series
M.A.S.H., there was a psychiatrist named
Sidney who would come occasionally to
visit with the doctors. He always
managed to put things in perspective for
them. I think you could fill that role
nicely. So thanks