Prepared specially for you, some topics
- Tough Talk: Having conversations you don't want to have - but you know you must (see sample video)
- Public Talk: Ensuring your message is heard
- What Happened Here? Program
evaluation that makes sense.
- Mysteries of the Universe:
Bridging gender, age, temperament, and
- Work Without Conflict is a Hobby:
Fix it or forget it.
- Feedback: Giving and
receiving useful feedback.
- Ethics: Straightforward
guides in a confusing world.
- Motivation: The magic of the
right person in the right job – how to
- Teams: What works and what
- Working on Purpose:
- Strategic Planning: Now what
are we going to do?
- Change: For individuals and
organizations, the good, the bad and the
- Public Participation: Making
- International Community Development Society
- Association for Quality and Participation
- National Inst. for Community Leadership
- National Association of Women Business
- Public Power Association (Tri-State Region)
- Western Regional Institute for Community
Oriented Public Policing
- Hawaii Conference on Performance Excellence
- Public Sector Quality Conference
- Washington State Roadbuilders
- American Planning Association (National)
- Washington State Animal Control Officers
- Washington State University Cooperative
- Washington State Treasurers Association
- Washington State Bar Association, Dispute
Resolution Section (Regional)
- Spokane Health District Support Staff
- Society for Human Resource Professionals
- Washington State Assessors Association
- Northwest Treasury Managers Association.
- Washington Association of Sheriffs and
Lunell is a great speaker. Teaches you
along with reaffirming some of your existing
knowledge. Allows for you to see the overall
aspect of dealing with people. The
materials/visual aids are great. Keeps
workshop very professional.
Extremely smart. Keeps a humble attitude
and does not have a problem with a big ego.
A great sign of someone who cares about what
Very effective--presents lots of
information in a structured but entertaining
and interesting way.
--Chief Financial Officer
Excellent, best part of the conference,
informative and powerful speaker.
Terrific, showed a true interest in
involving the group, was willing to help and
offered help after we leave and return to
Loved it – very insightful
Perceptions of a team were very helpful –
A light went on about coaching and hiding
the ball. I’m taking on a group to coach and
I think I need to be very clear about what
they expect my role to be.
It was excellent. I leave feeling I have
new knowledge that can benefit me both in
the workplace as well as on a personal
level. Priceless!! Will aid me personally
Loved Lunell’s excellent presentation
skills, well-organized, great anecdotes and
humor. Great involvement with participants.
It was perfect! Priceless!! Will aid me
personally and professionally.
Just a quick note to tell you that out of
the entire conference, you were the best
speaker and I learned the most from you. I
couldn't help but to reflect and realize
that, and wanted you to know how much I
enjoyed and learned from your presentation
at the AQP conference. Thanks for the great
--Assistant Vice President